The last 10 years have seen tremendous change across the world—from the internet creating a forum for global conversations and proliferation of information, to smart TVs, smart-er cars, talking appliances, virtual assistants, and more. These changes influence every aspect of our lives—the way we work, play, and interact with each other—and have had a profound effect on consumer expectations and norms.
Join the International Trademark Association (INTA) in New York on March 19 and 20 for the 2018 Brands and Innovation conference, where leading business and legal experts will discuss the impact of innovation on brands and provide practical tips that will help attendees successfully navigate and harness new innovations to benefit products, services, brands, consumers and their own day-to-day jobs.
Sessions will cover the following hot topics:
• The Alphabet of Innovation, where attendees will learn about the key terms of art such as artificial intelligence,
augmented reality, blockchain, and disruptive technologies, to name a few
• What every brand lawyer needs to know to be a better strategic partner to business teams
• How innovation is changing the retail landscape
• How brands, rather than patents, may be a better predictor of innovation value
• Why innovation has a positive impact on diversity and inclusion
• How blockchain is helping in the fight against counterfeits
• And much more!
SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE BRANDS AND INNOVATION CONTENT